The dogs that attend Hounds on the Hudson daycare will benefit from the opportunity to socialize and exercise with other dogs of similar temperament in a safe, fun, closely monitored environment. All new dogs will be slowly introduced to the dogs of the day, to insure their comfort with the new environment and to maintain a positive experience.
Your dog will enjoy play in one of our spacious indoor runs, or go out for a romp in our fresh air run. Our trained staff will reinforce the positive-behaviors of each dog while monitoring them in their playgroup. Your dog will also receive a relief walk during playgroup. At the end of the day you will retrieve a well-entertained, relaxed and happy dog. Our intense daily routine will help prevent separation-anxiety, destructiveness and boredom.
Please fill out our online application form and ask your veterinarian to fax the required vaccine certificate and most recent fecal test, prior to scheduling your interview. Then call us to schedule the Meet & Greet appointment. We would be happy to give you a tour while you are here. Please note that all dogs are screened for aggression. This is necessary to insure safety of the staff and your dog.
What is day boarding? For those dogs that need a retreat from home but are not well suited to the energetic environment of dog daycare, your pup will be treated to luxury accommodations in either a standard or deluxe suite. They will receive 2 relief walks and an individual private play session with a member of our trained staff. Daycare rates apply.Request a Reservation
A la carte prices
Daycare $38 Additional family dogs $28 Half-day $19
Daycare packages expire after 60 days from date of purchase and are non-refundable.
Package Cost Per Day Total Cost Savings 5 Day $30 $150 20% 10 Day $28 $280 25% 20 Day $25 $510 35%
Please contact us for our rates with Pet Taxi service
The Hound's Club
The Hounds Club is our unlimited monthly program and gives you the best price for daycare, anywhere! Your cost can be as low as $16-19 a day, if attending daily. It also comes with great perks too. We know as a frequent visitor, your dog will need that regular bath to keep them fresh, you got it! You also get a special Hounds Club member discount of $10 off per night on any boarding stays, you got it! We even give you discounts on all our other great services, too! If you have an active dog that loves daycare, this is the best program around!
Our monthly membership includes:
- Unlimited daycare (including weekends)
- A FREE spa bath each month
- $10 off per night for boarding stays
- 10% off all grooming, dog training & merchandise
- Just $475 per month! Add Pet Taxi just $575 per month!*
*Please contact us to see if the Pet Taxi services are available for your area. A cancellation fee will be incured if intial 3-month is not met.
Our goal is to provide a safe, fun, healthy and stimulating environment in which social dogs can interact with other dogs and the caretakers that adore them! In order to ensure the health and safety of your dog and all our other guests, we require all of the following whether your dog is Daycare or Boarding:
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age.
- Male dogs over 6 months of age must be neutered. It is recommended that female dogs be spayed for improved health and comfort; however, it is not required, since intact females do not have the same hormonally-based behavior issues that affect intact male dogs. Females may not Board or attend Daycare while in heat or up to 2 weeks following the end of visible symptoms.
All dogs should be in good health, free of communicable diseases and written proof from a veterinarian of these current vaccinations is required:
- DHLPP 5-in-1 shot (distemper)
- Bordetella (canine cough) First time vaccinated dogs must wait 10 days after completing the vaccine series
- Annual Fecal Exam for common parasites.
- Use a flea & Tick prevention program
- Dogs must be non-aggressive, and should not be food or toy protective. For safety purposes, owners will need to sign a contract stating that their dog has not harmed or exhibited overly aggressive behavior toward any person or any other dog.
- All dogs must attend a brief initial “interview” before the first session of Daycare or the first day of Boarding. A completed Application and Profile, and a current vaccination record, must be returned before scheduled interview.