Each our overnight guests have the opportunity to enjoy daycare activities. If daycare is an incompatible environment for your dog, they will receive 4 relief walks a day and private time in one of our spacious play-runs.
We offer custom designed standard and deluxe suite accommodations with surgery grade, non-porous flooring. Our standard suite is 5 x 5 ft. and features a raised Kuranda bed with fleece blanket. Our deluxe suite is a spacious 5 x 10 ft. and outfitted with a Kuranda bed and fleece blanket. All suites are cleaned daily with hospital grade disinfectants.
Please fill out our online application form and ask your veterinarian to fax the required vaccine certificate and most recent fecal test, prior to scheduling your interview. Then call us to schedule the Meet & Greet appointment. We would be happy to give you a tour while you are here. Please note that all dogs are screened for aggression. This is necessary to insure safety of the staff and your dog.
Departures after 2 PM will be charged a late depart fee of $15.Request a Reservation
Service Off-Peak Peak Standard Suite $55 $65 Deluxe Suite $65 $75
10% discount on boarding stays 5+ nights
20% discount for additional family dogs
Call us today about special discounts for long-term stays
July & August, Memorial Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, the week of Thanksgiving and the weeks of Christmas & New Years. A deposit to hold your reservation may be required.
Boarding Cancellation Policy
72 hours notice is requested for cancellation of all peak period reservations. If cancellation is less than 72 hours, a cancellation fee may be incurred.
A la Carte
Stuffed Kong $3 Bottled Water
$5 (per day)
Medication (no injections) $2 (per day) Special Meal Preparation $2 Extra Feeding $2 House Food $2 (per day) Coat Brushing $15 per hr. Exit Bath $25 and up
Our goal is to provide a safe, fun, healthy and stimulating environment in which social dogs can interact with other dogs and the caretakers that adore them! In order to ensure the health and safety of your dog and all our other guests, we require all of the following whether your dog is Daycare or Boarding:
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age.
- Male dogs over 6 months of age must be neutered. It is recommended that female dogs be spayed for improved health and comfort; however, it is not required, since intact females do not have the same hormonally-based behavior issues that affect intact male dogs. Females may not Board or attend Daycare while in heat or up to 2 weeks following the end of visible symptoms.
All dogs should be in good health, free of communicable diseases and written proof from a veterinarian of these current vaccinations is required:
- DHLPP 5-in-1 shot (distemper)
- Bordetella (canine cough) First time vaccinated dogs must wait 10 days after completing the vaccine series
- Annual Fecal Exam for common parasites.
- Use a flea & Tick prevention program
- Dogs must be non-aggressive, and should not be food or toy protective. For safety purposes, owners will need to sign a contract stating that their dog has not harmed or exhibited overly aggressive behavior toward any person or any other dog.
- All dogs must attend a brief initial “interview” before the first session of Daycare or the first day of Boarding. A completed Application and Profile, and a current vaccination record, must be returned before scheduled interview.